Sunday, October 28, 2007

Other Middle Eastern Terrain - Palms

So what about some other terrain for BFEvo? Well, I've already got a load of singly mounted 4" cake decoration palm trees (Sugarcraft Palm Trees), but I like the container mounted trees shown in the BFEvo Advanced Rulebook too - as both hard cover and easily movable terrain. I've built a couple of concrete median containers containing the smaller palms, and an octagonal container with a few of the larger palms.


Here is a composite shot showing several of the palms in containers - the median container on the left, the octagonal container with 3 larger palms to the right rear. A coule of the singly mounted 4" palms are on the far right. Shown for scale are a Corgi Tactical Strike 1/64th scale Bradley, an MEA Technical, and a PLA infantryman.


Sorry for all the poor quality photos - I'm shooting in the evening light, but at least it is better than my recent shots, taken in my dim, dark basement.

Next, a small garage, with homemade corrugated metal doors...

No comments: